- HT Translating screw jacks
- Available sizes: 6 max force: from 5 KN to 200 kN
- Reduction Ratios: 1:4 1:10 1:16 1:30
- Trapezoidal screws jack: from 18 x 4 to 70 x 10
- VRS Screws Ball: from 32 x 10 to 63 x 10
- Supply: Single-phase, Three-phase
- Reducer worm-helical gear
- Trapezoidal threaded stem
- Grease lubrication
- Intermittent application
- Screw jacks with ball screws HT-VRS series.
The screw jacks with recirculating ball stem are different from the series with trapeze stem for the following features:
Reversibility / irreversibility
The recirculating ball stem has a REVERSIBILIY of the transmission, therefore there should be a stop to prevent an inversion of motion.
The total efficiency of the screw jacks with a recirculating ball stem is better in confront of the screw jacks with trapeze stem, so the leakage of energy in heat is reduced.
This allows you to utilized the screw jacks with higher service factors and to handle the load with less power .