The electromechanical actuators and the electromechanical screw jack are used in the industrial sector, but also in civil applications, for linear moving and lifting, transforming a rotary motion into a linear one.
For the dimensioning of a screw jack and an electromechanical actuator you have to know:
- The force to lift or move;
- The type of power supply, manual or by an electric motor;
- Usefull lenght for moving or lifting;
- Which device will control the run?
- Operating cycles.
Latest posts by Ndr Srl (see all)
- Electric Voltage - 8 February 2016
- Motors for crane applications (bridge crane and lifting) - 6 February 2016
- Electric motors for ventilation oven - 6 February 2016