Extreme temperatures represent a challenge for the electric motor and this is a hard test for its reliability. These motors are projected exactly for that purpose, they can operate with high temperatures until 120°C.
Asynchronous Motors features:
- Defluxed winding in class H insulation to reduce the delta motor temperature;
- Efficiency degree: IE1 standard, other upon request
- Special Mechanical execution.
Latest posts by Ndr Srl (see all)
- Electric Voltage - 8 February 2016
- Motors for crane applications (bridge crane and lifting) - 6 February 2016
- Electric motors for ventilation oven - 6 February 2016
Please follow and like us: