Main features :
- Available sizes: 6
- Max force: from 5 KN to 200 kN
- Gear ratios: 1:4 1:10 1:16 1:30
- Acme screws: from 18 x 4 to 70 x 10
- Screws ball VRS: from 16 x 5 to 63 x 10
- Power supply: Single-phase, Three-phase
Rotating screw jack description:
Worm reducer – helical gear, acme lead screw, grease, intermittent use, screw jacks with ball screws series HR – VRS.
This type of screw-jacks differ from ACME ones for following features:
Selflocking / Backdriving
Ball screws are absolutely non-selflocking, therefore a brake shall always be integrated, so to avoid backdriving of system.
This parameter is largely better, if compared with ACME screw-jacks. Energy “wasted” is therefore much lower: this allows for higher duty factors and smaller motor power.
CA with the following conﬁgurations:
- Three-phase motors with electromagnetic brake;
- Single-phase motors with electromagnetic brake ;
- Single-phase with electronic capacitor;
- Single-phase motors with electronic capacitor with electromagnetic brake.
In the brake motors, the parking brake allows greater precision and repeatability of the stop position in the ON / OFF operation and maintenance of the screw-jack mechanical load in position for the reversible configurations.